June 10, 2012

back again

hello, hello :)

here I am... back to post! really, time's running, er!? :O 
a month is gone, exams are finished and the influence has catched me once again -.-
but okay, now I've got enough time to make a new post - finally!

many of you do surely know the most popular festival called "Coachella"!? - it's so fashionable, isn't it!?... 
the shown outfits always start a new trend and I've to admit I really love it - the typical festival outfits!

for those who still don't know what the typical festival look is about I'm gonna show a few of my favourite outfits:



beanie & backpack: ASOS, shoes: Shoot, belt & sunglasses: H&M, denim shirt & shorts: TOPSHOP, Shirt: Only
jean shirts, print shirt & necklace cross: TOPSHOP, shorts: H&M
top: TOPSHOP, shorts & backpack: H&M
sweater & jeans: H&M
shirt: TOPSHOP, shorts: MINKPINK, bracelet: H&M
top: TOPSHOP, jeans: H&M



xoxo 
Mrs. Tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment